Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Funday?

I wish.




Something tells me I am going to become quite familiar with this view.  My dining room table (aka my workstation) is getting a lot of love this weekend.   All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not a die-hard football fan.  I don't know how I would get anything done on Sundays.

Now that I'm back in school full-time, working part-time, and will soon be going to internships as well, I have been thinking about meals that I can start preparing when I have some extra time on the weekends.  I decided that meatballs seemed like a good idea for today.  Meatballs are great because you can make them ahead of time and either refrigerate them or freeze them until you're ready to use them.  Plus, I know a certain boyfriend of mine that likes spaghetti and meatballs.


Meatballs


Ingredients:

  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1/4-1/2 cup bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup skim milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.  
3) Shape mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet about one inch apart.
4) Bake for 22 minutes.






Now, back to the books.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...